In partnership with Universal Studios’ motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax* also known as the “Speaker for the Trees” who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles. Discover (or rediscover) Dr. Suess’ The Lorax as you read about his legacy and messages of sustainability with your child, and inspire a new generation of environmentalists starting with your family!
The Seventh Generation family of Free & Clear baby products continues to deliver on your needs as it expands in March, with the addition of NEW Overnight Diapers. Moreover, Free & Clear diapers have been redesigned with new, improved tabs for better fit while Free and Clear training pants now have an absorbent core that is made with more renewable materials.
We cannot wait to use our newborn diapers in just a few short weeks when baby girl arrives. In the meantime, we have been getting good use out of the book, The Lorax. The boys absolutely love the story and the illustrations. We discuss the importance of protecting the earth as well as not being greedy. It’s been a good lesson at a good time of year as we plant our garden, trees and flowers in our backyard.
Now you have an opportunity to win your own Seventh Generation & The Lorax prize pack! This includes a pack of diapers, overnights or pull-ups in the size you need as well as a copy of The Lorax book.
Entering is easy and there are multiple chances to win.
- Follow Typical Suburban Family via email or RSS feed (both in right sidebar)
- Become a fan of Seventh Generation on Facebook
- Follow Seventh Generation on twitter
- Follow Typical Suburban Family on twitter (My Hello Designs)
- Become a fan of Typical Suburban Family (My Hello Designs) on facebook
- Leave a comment telling me which of the Seventh Generation Free & Clear Diaper products are you most interested in trying with your family in an effort to become more eco-conscious.
- Share this giveaway on your facebook wall daily
- Tweet this giveaway up to 4x per day! Suggested tweet: Win a Seventh Generation & Lorax prize pack @myhellodesigns http://tinyurl.com/btkyppr from @SeventhGen #MyBlogSpark
Leave a comment for each of the above that you do. Remember that some of them can be done multiple times for additional ways to win!
This giveaway ends April 10, 2012 at 11:59 pm EST. Random.org will be used to determine a winner who will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen. Open to US residents only. Good luck!
Disclosure: The Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack, product and information have been provided by Seventh Generation through MyBlogSpark.