Owen has now been wearing glasses for about 1.5 years. He is a typical boy – rough, tough and tumble.
So as you can imagine, we have broken our fair share of glasses during that time. Sometimes the glasses are fixable and other times not-so-much.
We have purchased a total of four pairs of glasses in the last year and a half. And if you buy glasses for yourself or for your child, you know they are not cheap replacements. And they never break at convenient times (just before Christmas; while on vacation).
Well, I have a solution for you! 39DollarGlasses.com is my new solution!
Not only are they reasonably priced, but you can order transition glasses and sunglasses as well! And the best part is that I can have them shipped to wherever we are when they break. Not that we leave the ATL all that often of course.
I ordered Owen a pair of prescription sunglasses and he loves them. He’s so proud to wear them and he looks adorable. When he has them on, he always tells Ryan, “Ryan, these are my sunglasses. You can’t wear them because they are just for O-wee.”
The quality is great; there is a ton of variety of styles; shipping was quick and they are less expensive than a prescription glasses store. All around a win in my book!
You have two options to receive your prescription glasses or sunglasses.
1. You can order your glasses at 39DollarGlasses.com and use discount code: TYPICAL to receive 10% off your order.
2. Enter the 39DollarGlasses.com Giveaway (up to $75.00 value)! It is easy and there are multiple chances to win.
- Follow Typical Suburban Family via GFC, email or RSS feed (all in right sidebar)
- Like 39DollarGlasses.com on Facebook (Please note that you should not say you came from Typical Suburban Family blog; however, you can comment on their pricing, products or website).
- Follow 39DollarGlasses.com on Twitter
- Follow Typical Suburban Family on Twitter (@myhellodesigns)
- Like Typical Suburban Family (My Hello Designs) on Facebook
- Tweet this up to 3x per day! I entered to win FREE prescription glasses @39dollarglasses and you can too! http://tinyurl.com/3mapeab via @myhellodesigns #giveaway
Leave a comment for each of the above that you do. Remember that some of them can be done multiple times for additional ways to win!
This giveaway ends November 18, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. Random.org will be used to determine a winner who will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen. Contest is open to US and Canada only.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by 39DollarGlasses.com, no monetary compensation was given. I received a free pair of prescription glasses (up to $75 value), but was not required to host this giveaway. All opinions are my own.