The “spooky” days of Halloween are fast approaching and Bazooka Candy Brands would like to share their “twisted” ring pops with your readers. With flavors like “citrus craze”, “blue raspberry watermelon” and “berry blast” they are sure to please the goblins, ghosts and little devils that come knocking at your door.
Entering is easy and there are multiple chances to win.
In addition, I will be selecting FOUR winners (not just one!!).
- Follow Typical Suburban Family via GFC, email or RSS feed (all in right sidebar)
- Become a fan of Ring Pop on Facebook
- Leave a comment telling me what your favorite part of Halloween is.
- Share this giveaway on your facebook wall daily
- Tweet this giveaway up to 4x per day! Suggested tweet: Win a Twisted Bazooka Halloween Candy Basket @myhellodesigns #halloween #kids #giveaway #TwistedHalloweenRingPop
Leave a comment for each of the above that you do. Remember that some of them can be done multiple times for additional ways to win!
This giveaway ends October 24, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. Random.org will be used to determine a winner who will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen. Open to US residents only. Good luck!
Disclosure: Bazooka and DKC Public Relations, Marketing & Government Affairs provided me with the above prizes for hosting this giveaway. They will also provide the giveaway prizes directly to the winner. I was not compensated for this post.