Remember when I told you that I recently received 40lbs of chicken? Well, Zaycon Foods, the company that provided me with the all natural chicken breasts is coming to Georgia!
From September 28th through October 5th they will be selling the Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast for only 1.69 a pound!
The chicken from Zaycon Foods is 100% natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients. It comes fresh directly from the farm to our sales event and has never been frozen.
Zaycon Foods is doing a Savings Event across America so you will want to sign up and learn when they will be in a city near you.
In addition, Zaycon Foods has offered one of my readers a chance to win a credit of $65.00 into their Zaycon account! Don’t worry though, if you are the winner and are not in any of their service areas then they will send you a check for the amount of $30.00 for you to purchase chicken in your local store.
Entering is easy and there are multiple chances to win.
- Sign up as a new customer at Zaycon Foods
- Follow Typical Suburban Family via GFC, email or RSS feed (all in right sidebar)
- Leave a comment with your favorite chicken recipe (you can link to a post on your blog; a link to someone else’s site; or just tell me what your favorite chicken recipe is)
- Like Zaycon Foods on Facebook
- Follow Zaycon Foods on Twitter
- Tweet this up to 2x per day! I entered to win FREE chicken from @zayconfoods and you can too! http://bit.ly/oa84Yx via @myhellodesigns #giveaway
Leave a comment for each of the above that you do. Remember that some of them can be done multiple times for additional ways to win!
This giveaway ends September 29, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. Random.org will be used to determine a winner who will have 48 hours to respond to my email or another winner will be chosen. Restriction: Limited to *US residents.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Zaycon Foods, no monetary compensation was given. I previously received 40 lbs of free chicken, but was not required to host this giveaway. All opinions are my own.