As a busy mom of two boys I often struggle with finding time for myself. You know the feeling? Can you relate?
I imagine you can.
When it comes to my hair, I often times whip it back into a pony tail and call it good. I wish this weren’t the case, but it is.
So imagine my surprise and excitement when I was asked to review this Lilla Rose flexi clip?! I couldn’t wait to order one and try it out.
And what do I think about it? I love it. I simply love it. I ordered a medium clip for a half up-do and have already determined that I need to have a large one for pony tail days too. I ordered a simply design that would go with any color, but they have some really fun ones too. I have my eye on this one…
Donna Sisk, Independent Lilla Rose Consultant is hosting a giveaway for one of my lucky readers! You too could have one of these awesome flexi clips!
And now for the giveaway!
One lucky winner (US residents only) will receive a coupon for one flexi clip valued at $15! How awesome is that?! Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (EST) on May 16. All comments received after that date/time will be removed and not counted as valid comments.
Entering is easy.
You can do one or all of the following:
- Subscribe to Typical Suburban Family via Google Friend Connect (GFC), email or RSS.
- Become a fan of Lilla Rose (DonnaMarieSisk) on facebook.
- Follow Lilla Rose (DonnaMarieSisk) on twitter.
- Tweet “Win a @LillaRoseDSisk flexi clip @myhellodesigns! I entered to win & you can too: http://wp.me/pYe0d-12Z #giveaway” (This can be done daily May 9 – May 16 and each time you tweet be sure to leave a comment for an additional entry.)
- Share this post on facebook. All you have to do is click the little facebook share button below and wa-la. It’s that easy. (This can be done daily May 9 – May 16 and each time you post to facebook be sure to leave a comment for an additional entry.)
Leave a comment for each entry. Good luck!
Disclaimer: Above product was provided to Typical Suburban Family in order to use and review. All opinions are my own and I was in no way asked to write a positive review. I simply love their products.