Things I Love….

Post to Twitter .

I’m keeping it Wordless this Wednesday…

Photobucket

If you are new to my blog, I’d love for you to add me to your Google Reader. Go ahead and follow me from the GFC in the right sidebar. Leave me a comment and I’ll be sure to follow you back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Comments

1. CUTE!

Glad I found you through the blog hop~
    I’m following. ;)

ecwrites.blogspot.com

2. I’m following you now. Very cute pictures! Would love for you to stop by my blog:

Thanks!

3. We are still wearing Christmas clothing, and if we had a pet he would probably like to be spoon feed too.

4. Hi there following from Wordless Wed, I have voted on the fence,, have subscribed and joined GF today. Please come and follow GF and Twitter @myllls
    Thanks Have a great hop
    Karren
    xoxo

5. These are so adorable. Great collage.

6. Thanks for the linky!! New follower with GFC and RSS from The Reynolds Mom!

I’d love it if you’d stop by my blog and take a look! :) Thanks!
    thereynoldsmom.blogspot.com

• Typical Suburban Family says:

I’m your newest follower too :-) Love the cheerios photo you posted. Looks like our house and car. LOL!

7. Love the doggy…we do the same..so no judging there. :)

Re: comment on Snap Scrap Wish–
    LOL–it’s OK–you can like the whole blog. :) Trace is doing good now, just followup scans/labs every 3 months. My goal now is to bring awareness by being an aggressive advocate for childhood cancer to increase funding for research. Thanks for stopping by!

• Typical Suburban Family says:

Haha! Good. I’m glad we’re not the only ones. I’m glad to hear that Trace is doing good. He sure is cute!!! If there is anything I can do to help you raise awareness, just let me know. I’m happy to help. Do you have a button or anything about it that I can add to my blog that would link to a particular site or anything for more info?

8. We got those same Disney stickers in the mail :) My daughter loves decorating cards with them. Owen’s a cutie!

• Typical Suburban Family says:

At least she decorates cards and not herself. I only get upset when I find them stuck to the wood floor or end tables and I can’t get them off. Clothes and paper – go for it.

9. awww they are so cute!

10. I love the sticker photo! I still wear Christmas socks and drink out of a Christmas mug. ;)

• Typical Suburban Family says:

That makes me feel better. Especially because I’m wearing Halloween (candy corn) socks today. What is wrong with me?! LOL!

11. Cute pictures!! New follower. :)

12. Awesome photos . . . LOL @ Delta eating out of a spoon :) I would love to see her eat that peanut butter!!! Does she prefer smooth or chunky?

Thanks for linking up on my WW linky!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday . . . Gina

• Typical Suburban Family says:

Trust me when I say she is not picky. As soon as she hears the lid coming off the PB she starts whiny and freaking out. And the boys love to feed it to her so everyone now and again I don’t even realize they have gotten a spoon and PB out for her. She has her “own” jar of PB and the boys know which one is hers :-) Spoiled rotten. Seriously.

13. Visiting from Natural Parents Network!

Awww… these are the good things in life!

I used to mix my dog’s benedryl (he was allergic to GRASS) in peanut butter. They sure love it!

• Typical Suburban Family says:

Haha! That’s the only way we can get Delta to take her Benadryl too. She has allergies as well and if the pill is hidden in PB, it’s all good ;-)

14. Precious pictures…I love them feeding the puppy :-)